LOVE HIIT BODY GUIDE
- 4 Weeks of HIIT work outs
- 33 Pages
- Work out tips
- Eating Guidelines
- Tips to Staying Motivated
- Mindset, Goals & Strategy
- Cardio Tips
- How to Take Progress photos
- Step-By-Step Photo Workout Description
- You will need 3 Sets of dumbbells & Ankle Weights
- Weeks 1-4 Of HIIT exercises
- Week 1- 6 days of exercises- 1 Rest day
- Week 2- 6 Days of exercises- 1 rest day
- Week 3- 6 Days of Exercises- 1 rest day
- Week 4- 5 Days of exercises- 1 rest day
- Great for busy schedules
This 4 week LOVE HIIT BODY GUIDE was made with each work out displayed in an easy follow format. A detailed step-by-step photo description and written exercise description is listed for every workout to ensure that you have the proper form and technique. Its designed to help push you to your full potential day by day, and progressively increasing in difficulty to avoid burnout in work outs that may be too difficult. All while giving you amazing results in a short amount of time as your body won't be able to adapt to the workouts, avoiding plateau.
All HIIT Work outs. HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. Super-efficient HIIT is the ideal workout for a busy schedule—whether you want to squeeze in a workout during your lunch break or to get in shape for a fast-approaching event.
The benefits are endless, you will feel amazing after 1 week of these exercises. It is perfect for anyone wanting to tone up, or lose weight!
You can start the program over once finished with the four weeks.
*All guides are digital ebooks available instantly worldwide. Compatible on all devices - Android, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Nook, Computer, Mac.